Histon FC Scholarship
Further your football passion, whilst enjoying your studies, by joining our Histon Football Club Scholarship Programme - exclusive to Long Road Sixth Form College students.
Complimenting your chosen study choice is a full-time training/games programme, which is designed to develop you as a footballer, as well as create opportunities within semi-professional/professional environments.
All commitments needed are midweek day time, so, whilst being able to continue playing for your current teams, the Scholarship Programme will provide you with the following benefits:
- 6-10 hours per week of games/training with UEFA qualified coaches who work at professional clubs.
- Individual Training Plans which focus on your position and improving the key attributes required to excel.
- Recorded Matches that are available for you to watch back and analyse.
- Access to Sport Therapists to monitor all injuries back to full recovery.
- Gym Sessions with qualified staff to correctly develop the physical demands of the sport.
- Guest Sessions from industry leading experts.
Historically, this Scholarship has been a platform for a number of players to progress into Professional and Semi-Professional football, and we aim to continue this trend.
If you, or anyone you may know, are interested in finding out more, then simply complete our application form, and a member of our team will be in touch to explain more.
We look forward to telling you more.
Lead Scholarship Coach