COVID-19 Reporting: COVID19Reporting@longroad.ac.uk
If you or a member of your household have coronavirus symptoms, are self-isolating or have tested positive for coronavirus please email COVID19Reporting@longroad.ac.uk
At Long Road, we are committed to doing all that we can to keep our students and staff safe while studying and working during the coronavirus pandemic.
We have been working hard to ensure all of our staff and students can work remotely to the best of their ability. We are continuing to review and update college procedures and guidelines for a safe return to college in September 2020.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with all colleagues.
- We have implemented college-wide cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with current government guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to support both our staff and students to work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance on the college site.
- Where colleagues cannot maintain a 2m distance, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
- Please click here to read the latest government guidance for parents and carers on college reopenings in September
- Please click here to read the Department for Health Test and Trace information