We offer a cashless catering service for meals that can be bought in our Food Centre. Payments need to be made to “Dinner Money” via ParentPay.
These are available to learners under 19 on 31st August 2021, who are from a household in receipt of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (no entitlement to Working Tax Credit) and the household annual gross income has been assessed as below £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on-paid for 4 weeks after someone stops qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit with net earnings not exceeding £7,400 pa.
Also available for 19+ learners who are enrolled on a study programme they began aged 16-18 (‘19+ continuers’) or learners who have an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) assessed by the Local Authority and studying a Government funded full-time course.
A credit of £3.50 per day will be issued to the student’s ‘Parent-Pay’ account for use in the College’s Food Centre. In the circumstances of distance learning, then regular BACS payments will be made for each College day.
Please click below for an application form and guidelines