How to Apply
We are delighted that you are considering applying to study at Long Road Sixth Form College. We’ve outlined our application process below to make it as simple as possible.
To study on our 2-year A Level course you will need:
- UKVI certificate with an overall score of 5.5
- Good high school grades.
- Successful Skype interview
How to Apply
Complete the application form.
Request an application form from your agent or directly from the college by emailing email@example.com. Please return your completed application form to the College with the following documents:
- School reports (previous two years)
- Certified copies of any academic qualifications already achieved (certified translations must accompany any document which are not in English)
- Passport copy (colour scan)
- IELTS for UKVI certificate we require an overall score of 5.5 to start an A Level programme with no less than 5.0 in Reading and Writing. This can be sent later if you have not yet taken your test, but we must receive your certificate before the end of May.
Please send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application is successful we will send you a conditional offer, you can accept this offer by completing the necessary forms and paying a £1000 deposit. Normally the condition on the offer is to achieve the required IELTS for UKVI score.
Once we have received your acceptance of our offer, and you have paid your deposit we will send you the documents you need to apply for a visa to study in the UK.
Please note: if your visa application is unsuccessful we will refund your deposit.