Before embarking on the detail of the online application, do your research. Find the courses and universities that are right for you. Do look closely at course content and entry requirements. Make sure your course choices are realistic: if you achieved BCC, and your chosen course requires A*AA, you may not get an offer.
Sources of help:
Log in to Moodle as a guest
- Create a UCAS account at UCAS.com and fill in the online form.
- Do not apply as if you are still at college because you will be rejected by our UCAS administrator when you apply for a reference.
- You need to apply as an independent student for UCAS 2020 then go on to the Options at the bottom and press the 3rd option – Obtain a reference only.
The buzzword you need is LR20progress.
- Your 10-digit ULN is on your qualification certificates.
- You can get help with the online form from the UCAS Helpline 0371 4680468
- You can email email@example.com or your former Progress Coach for help related to your Long Road courses and to obtain a reference.
Apply, pay and send by 18th December (last day of term).
We need enough time to prepare your reference after you have paid and sent. If you send it later than this we cannot guarantee that we’ll meet the UCAS deadline of 15th January 2020.