See below for our schedule of events, or click here for more information & links to join our Teams events!
Long Road Pride March
How to Get Involved
All you need to do are click the below link, set up a Strava account and fill out all the account details. It will then take you to the club, then just click join. There are 2 different clubs to join; running or cycling. After doing this, you then need to download the Strava app onto your phone and log into the account you have just set up.
- Running/Walking Club: https://www.strava.com/clubs/LongRoadCollegeRunning
- Cycling Club: https://www.strava.com/clubs/LongRoadCollegeCycling
How to use Strava;
- Every run, cycle or walk you do you need to track it by clicking record which is at the bottom of the app.
- Once clicking record it will ask you what activity you are doing. Please note: if you are walking you must list this activity as ‘run’ for your miles to be included in the challenge.
- Click the start button and it will record your activity.
- When you have finished your activity click the pause button, then finish.
- You will then be able to name your activity, such as ‘Pride March’, and add a little description or photo of your rainbow gear if you wanted to.
- Click Save Activity. This activity will then automatically post into the Clubs that you are joined to.