Our on-campus gym may be closed, but never fear…
…our Sports Services team are here with easy exercises you can do at home to keep you fit and healthy during lockdown!
Holly’s Home Workouts – Shoulder Workout
💪 Do 20 reps of each (10 circles right and 10 circles left on the Arm Circles, 10 each side on High Plank Touches, 10 each side on High Plank Rows)
💪 Do 2/3 sets depending on how difficult you find it
- Arm Circles: Straight arms, little circles
- High Plank Touches: High Plank position, touch foot and back to high plank position
- High Plank Rows: Keep arms close to body, near the ribs. Keep body straight
- High Plank Walk Outs: Walk into a frog position then walk back out
- T Position Lifts: Lay flat on belly, squeeze shoulder blades, straight arms. Pulse up and down
- Frog Jumps: High Plank Position to Frog Position
- Y Position Lifts: Lay flat on belly, squeeze shoulder blades, straight arms in Y Position. Pulse up and down.