As part of our Progression Week activities at the end of June 45 A Level Art Craft & Design and Design Technology students, attended the University Arts London (UAL) degree show.
Long Road Art & Design Students received an introduction from the Central Saint Martins team, followed by an interactive tour of the Degree shows, students viewed work from a range of different subject areas, including:
- Fashion – BA Fashion, BA Fashion Communication
- Graphic Design – BA Graphic Communication Design
- Jewellery and Textiles – BA Jewellery Design, BA Textile Design
- Product, Ceramic & Industrial Design – BA Ceramic Design, BA Product Design
- Drama and Performance – BA Performance Design and Practice
- Spatial Practices – BA Architecture
We can’t wait to see how the beautiful work exhibited by the UAL students will inspire our own Long Road artists as they progress into year 2 of their studies in September!